I used to love when my parents lived downtown. For a few years, they lived on the 12th floor of an old apartment building, and given Phoenix isn’t terribly tall, you could see for miles and miles. During the day, it was noisy, with people bustling to work or running to lunch. But at night, the city gets so quiet when you’re not near all the sports/concert arenas. SL’s balconies might be without the noise, but I like to think the effect is similiar. Or I just love to spy. #creeper
1. Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life? – Not yet.
2. Have you ever created content in Second Life? – Yes, houses! Hoping to switch to mesh this year, and continue. We’ll see!
3. Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life? – I wouldn’t for a long time because I’d lag and run into things. But have since I got a better computer in 2011, and I run into less things now?
4. Have you ever gone sky diving in Second Life? – Yes, back in my first few months in 2007. I befriended a girl who worked at a club, and her boss had an island. It was SUPER COOL… back then. >.>
5. Have you ever played a sport in Second Life? – No
6. Have you ever gone clubbing in Second Life? – Yes, but not for a few years. Once I got involved in RP, I haven’t regularly been anywhere else.
7. Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life? – Yes, anytime I see a Linden!
8. Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life? – Too many times.
9. Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life? – Yes, moreso after I got that newer computer and could actually see the water glistening. Prior, my settings were all on Low, and everything just looks awful on Low.
10. Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life? – Yes… too many/not enough times?
11. Have you ever dated in Second Life? – Yes. One went into RL and now we live together. Huzzah!
12. Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life? – I’ve attended both SL and RP weddings, but never had my own and don’t really plan to have one.
13. Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life? – Only in roleplay.
14. Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life? – Who, meee? Mebbe. (Yes)
15. Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life? – Yes, back in the day. Is that still around? Crazy!
Be sure to head over to Kustom9 before this current round is up! KITJA and Bueno are only two of the many stores who took all my money this month (a few times over!) The latter even comes with a version to fit over the Maitreya mesh body I cannot seem to take off.
Body: Maitreya – Lara Mesh Body
Skin: League – Erin
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard – Shine Eyes
Hair: Truth – Nydia
Top: Bueno – Panda Tank (available at Kustom9)
Skirt: KITJA – Emma Skirt (available at Kustom9)
Shoes: Reign – Lizzy Boots (available at Creepy Kawaii)
Hands: Slink – Mesh Hands
Makeup: Maxi Gossamer – Groomed Eyelashes, Filthy – Lashes 1
Jewelry: Earthstones – Mahika Necklace
Pose: oOo Studio – Adelaide One